Monsanto Unveils GMO Weapons Breakthrough
Posted: 6/18/2012 - Commentary by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Best Facebook User Submitted Lines:
- "We can just plant that all over Pakistan then; let's bring the drones back here!"
- "Right on, how much are you paying me this time?"
- "I promise I will label it after it kills 10,000 people... maybe."
- "It'll definitely go more than pop!"
"Are you pointing at corn?...I am so high right now."
- "Is it possible to be awarded TWO Nobel Peace Prizes?"
- "Thats a good start - now give me a nano-nuke in every kernel..."
- "Bill Gates is gonna love this."
- "As long as it isn't being used to make alternative fuel sources...it is definitely something I can get behind."
- "That will go perfectly with the radioactive radishes."
- "Awesome! Lets plant them all around the Monsanto Headquarters!!"
- "I don't know what to say because there's no prompter."
- "Now let's figure out how we can blame Bush for this."
- "That'll taste great mixed with the pink slime in school lunches!"
- "Holy crap you people are crazy."
- "Great! Now let's have a test run, plant them Monsanto's backyard - without any labels."
- "Say what you will. This stuff is THE BOMB!"
- "NOW thats what I call POP corn!!!"
Permissions to use: Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
This site is part of the Natural News Network © 2011 All Rights Reserved. Privacy | Terms All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing International, LTD. is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.